Wi vs sa 1st t20

by Kieron Pollard won their last T20I series 2-1 back in March against Sri Lanka. Date and time: June 26, 2021,.00 PM Local,.30 PM IST.
Allen conceded just 18 runs in his four overs at an economy rate.50, the best in the match. Fantasy Tips, batsman, evin Lewis is among the best batsman in T20I cricket and is ranked 13th in the ICC rankings. With so many good batsmen on both sides, we think it is likely that at least one of them will kick on and get past 66 to get you paid. Lewis opened his account with a pulled six off George Linde, and then smacked Kagiso Rabada over midwicket for four to become the sixth West Indian to reach 1000 T20I runs. The venue for this match is one where a lot of runs are expected to be hit. They have in their ranks some of the finest T20 players and are completely a different set-up when it comes to the shorter formats. 20 or more is something that you expect in most matches like these between two powerful batting lineups at a high-scoring venue. Both the teams will try to take an early lead in this 5 match series.

West Indies beat South Africa by 8 wickets in 1st T20

West Indies vs South Africa 1st T20 Evin Lewis shaver shop ipl steers Also, he is an opener who can play long innings. Van der Dussen's fifth fifty, in shaver shop ipl Faf du Plessis' absence, van der Dussen proved to be the glue that kept South Africa together. West Indies went from being completely outplayed in the Test series to completely outplaying South Africa in the opening T20I of the five-match series.
Look for them at websites like. Vice-captain: Kieron Pollard, quintons teammate from Mumbai Indians Pollard will be an ideal vice-captain of the fantasy side. 37(24 fabian Allen 18/2, dwayne Bravo 30/2 161/2 15 Overs, evin Lewis 71(35). The impressive Rassie Van der Dussen is another player that can be picked. Obed McCoy and offspinner, kevin Sinclair alongside senior bowlers Jason Holder, Andre Russell and Dwayne Bravo. Gayle sent Hendrick's first ball back over his head and his second over midwicket for successive sixes before taking a single to give Lewis strike. South Africa 160 for 6 (van der Dussen 56 de Kock 37, Allen 2-18, Bravo 2-30) by eight wickets. Captaincy Choices, team for Fantasy: Quinton De Kock, Evin Lewis, Rassie Van der Dussen, Shimron Hetmyer, Nicholas Pooran, Andre Russell, Kieron Pollard, Dwayne Bravo, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, Tabraiz Shamsi. While Sinclair's second over cost 17 runs, Allen had almost immediate success.

West Indies 161 for 2 (Lewis 71, Gayle 32, Shamsi 1-27) beat South Africa 160 for 6 (van der Dussen 56, de Kock 37, Allen 2-18, Bravo 2-30) by eight wickets A week is a long time. ST george S, Grenada (AP) Evin Lewis made 71, including a half-century from 22 balls, to steer the West Indies to an eight-wicket win over South Africa on Saturday in the first of five Twenty20s. Lewis took his 71 runs from only 35 balls and shared partnerships of 85 for the first wicket with Andre Fletcher and 39 for the second with Chris Gayle to set up the West Indies win. Evin Lewis made 71, including a half-century from 22 balls, to steer the West Indies to an eight-wicket win over South Africa in the first of five Twenty20s.

Full Scorecard of West Indies vs South Africa 1st Match

Live Cricket Score - West Indies vs South Africa, 1st T20I His shami ipl wickets 71 off 35 balls batted South Africa out of the match and gave them some questions to consider ahead of the second fixture in less than 24 hours. There are some very good bowlers also involved in this match and that is the risk you have to take. This article will talk about the probable XIs for both teams and continue with the Dream11 predictions and the winning fantasy team for the 1st T20I between West Indies and South Africa that is scheduled to take place on the 26th of June 2021.
South Africa could find itself short of muscle power to slug it out with the West Indies. Betting markets like To Hit a Six are our favorite when the West Indies is playing! West Indies Playing 11, aDS Fletcher, Evin Lewis, Chris Gayle, Nicholas Pooran, Kieron Pollard, Andre Russell, Dwayne Bravo, Jason Holder, F Allen, Obed McCoy, Kevin Sinclair. Evin Lewis' 1000, chris Gayle is the quickest West Indian batter to get to 1000 T20I runs, in 34 innings, and Lewis is right behind him, reaching there in his 35th innings. The South African squad is very strong but it does not have the same T20 pedigree as the West Indies. Anrich Nortje is the bowler that we would back to be the highest wicket-taker. Andre Russell, Jason Holder, and Fabian Allen are the all-rounders in the squad, and two out of these three will play depending on the fitness of everyone concerned.

South Africa fell short of a par total. Complete Scorecard of West Indies vs, south Africa 1st, match, Group A 2007/08, ICC World Twenty20 only. Find the complete scorecard of West Indies vs, south Africa 1st, match. West Indies 161-2 (15 Ovs) Chris Gayle 32 (24) South Africa 160-6.

West Indies vs South Africa 1st TSA Tour

West Indies vs South Africa, 1st T20I Highlights Cricket Like Lewis, this left-hander too has the ability to score quick runs. Allen celebrated with a signature dance move that he may have wanted to bring out several more times. Another young batsman Shimron Hetmyer shall be selected from the West Indies. The left-hander has the capability to play a destructive inning in wi vs sa 1st t20 the top-order. We like to think that the first one is more likely.
West Indies 161 for 2 (Lewis 71, Gayle 32 Shamsi 1-27) beat. Dwayne Bravo, the most capped T20 player is a good addition as well for his all round capabilities. Bet on West Indies to win. He was in tremendous form in the recently concluded IPL for Mumbai and shami ipl 2020 price even hit 6 sixes in an over in the series against SL earlier this year. South Africa, temba Bavuma is the new T20 captain of the South African team and we are not a big fan of that. WI vs RSA Team Previews, west Indies, it is almost a cliche to talk wi vs sa 1st t20 about how strong the West Indies is in T20 cricket but it is partly right. Expect them to hit more sixes than South Africa in most cases.

West Indies won by 8 wkts. Live Scores Full Scorecard. West Indies vs, south Africa, t20.

Add

Comments

Menu