Pak vs sa 2nd t20

2019 when Proteas hosted the Pakistan team in the three-match twenty20 series, in which the African side won by 2-1. Catch the highlights of the second T20I between Pakistan and South Africa here. Mohammad Hafeez who could not play the opening match because of a hamstring injury. The visitors likely to bring JJ Smuts in place of Jacques Snyman, who did not performed well with the bat or the ball. Prediction, pakistan is favorite to win for having home advantage.
Venue, gaddafi Stadium, Lahore, time 04:00 PM IST, 10:30 AM GMT, 03:30 PM local. SuperSport to telecast live coverage of South Africa vs Pakistan six-match series in South Africa; all matches live streamed on the SuperSport digital platform (Website, App). Pakistan: PTV Sports, uK:?Sky Sports Cricket, Sky Sports Main Event. For New Zealand audience? Shoaib Mallik, the stand-in skipper could be bringing either. Result, south Africa won by 6 wickets Team Squads South Africa T20I Squad: Heinrich Klaasen (c Nandre Burger, Okuhle Cele, Junior Dala, Bjorn Fortuin, Reeza Hendricks, George Linde, Janneman Malan, David Miller, Andile Phehlukwayo, Dwaine Pretorius, Ryan Rickleton, Tabraiz Shamsi.

Pakistan vs South Africa, 2nd T20I Quick Scorecard, Match

South Africa vs Pakistan, 2nd T20I Squads, Player Names 2022 In the last T20I match which was held in Cape Town, Pakistan lost by a whisker and fell short by just six runs. Pakistan vs South Africa 2nd T20 International (T20I) match on February 13 at? That came after Reeza Hendricks and Pite van Biljon both scored 42 to set the platform.
Sony Pictures Networks India (SPN) has acquired the broadcast rights for the series. Faf du Plessis and Reeza Hendricks and it ended the nine-match T20 winning record of the Pakistanis. The Pakistani team will see the return. Toss, ipl table of matches south Africa opt to bowl, pAK Playing. The series will be decided in Sunday's third and final game, which will also take place in Lahore. . South Africa v Pakistan, 2nd T20I. Sony TEN 2, Sony TEN 2 HD, SonyLiv.

2nd, t20I (N Lahore, Feb 13 2021, South Africa tour of Pakistan. South Africa won by 6 wickets (with 22 balls remaining) Player Of The. Check Pakistan vs, south Africa, 2nd, t20I Match Highlights on ndtv so Get here Full Scoreboard, Match Summary, Ball by Ball Commentary, Latest Cricket News and a Lot more. Get full information of South Africa vs, pakistan, 2nd, t20I (2022) Squad, Players name which include All Rounder, Batsmen, Bowler and Probable Playing. SA vs, pAK, 2021.

PAK Vs SA, 2nd T20I: Dwaine Pretorius 5/17 helps South

Pak Vs SA 2nd T20 match Summary / Highlights - NewPakweb The official broadcasters in Pakistan for the Pakistan v South Africa T20 international series. However, the visiting teams bowlers bowled their heart out especially in the death overs when they took five quick wickets and also put a brake on the scoring. Scorecard, nEWS 2nd T20 report, teams: South Africa: Janneman Malan, Reeza Hendricks, JJ Smuts, Pite van Biljon, David Miller, Heinrich Klaasen (c wk Andile Phehlukwayo, Dwaine Pretorius, Glenton Stuurman (debut Lutho Sipamla, Tabraiz Shamsi. In the first T20I outing, David Miller was crucial for the South African victory and effected the defeat of the visitors with four catches and two run outs.
Head to pak vs sa 2nd t20 Head, matches 15, RSA Won 8, PAK Won. The South African wicketkeeper Quinton de Kock will also not play and has been rested. The United Kingdom, TV coverage will be shown exclusively live on Sky Sports Cricket. However, skipper, David Miller will try to win the match and wrap up the T20I series. US:?Willow TV channel, south Africa:?SuperSport, caribbean: Flow Sports, south Africa vs Pakistan 2nd T20 Live Score, SA v PAK, 2021. Cricket viewers in the United States can watch Pakistan vs South Africa series on Willow. Pretorius had earlier wreaked havoc as Pakistan struggled to 144-7 despite an innings of 51 from in-form opener Mohammad Rizwan, who scored a century in the opening meeting. The visitors who are one down in the T20I series will try to level the three-match series.

Dwaine Pretorius snared 5/17, while Reeza Hendricks and Pite van Biljon scored 42 each as South Africa cruised to 6-wicket win over Pakistan. Catch the highlights of the second T20I between. South Africa: 188/3 Pakistan: 181/7. PAK, vS, sA 2nd, t20, match summary. Pakistan won the toss and elected to bowl first.

South Africa vs Pakistan 2nd T20 Match Prediction

Pakistan vs South Africa 2nd T20 Live Cricket Score, South Batting the weakest link, however, the weakest link in the Pakistani side is the batting with no batsman able to nurse a big partnership. Seamers Kagiso Rabada and. In most occasions Azam, Talat and Malik have given good start but the later batsmen could not capitalize.
Maiden pak vs sa 2nd t20 T20I century from Mohammad Rizwan helped Pakistan to victory in the first game of the three-match series in Lahore, Rizwan played a brilliant 104 unbeaten knock in three-run narrow win. South Africa won by 6 wickets. Mohammad Rizwan (wk Babar Azam (c Haider Ali, Hussain Talat, Iftikhar Ahmed, Khushdil Shah, Faheem Ashraf, Mohammad Nawaz, Usman Qadir, Shaheen Afridi, Haris Rauf. Here is the overall head to head records between these two teams: Matches: 15, pakistan wins: 7, south Africa wins: 8, tV Guide:?Sony TEN 2 and Sony TEN 2 HD to broadcast live coverage of Pakistan v South Africa three-match. Dale Steyn ipl t20 world cup 2020 have also been rested for the T20s. PAK 144/7, rSA 145/4, dates, february 13, 2021, match. Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore; the game starts at 10:30 AM GMT. Faf du Plessis and Quinton de Kock rested.

South African Team Played well in the batting like the previous match. Captain David Miller played a very aggressive inning of 65 runs on just 29 ball. He hit 9 boundaries (Four 4s and Five 6s) to set a huge total of 188 for. South Africa vs, pakistan 2nd, t20, prediction Betting Tips.

Add

Comments

Menu