Ind vs nz first t20

collided while going for the catch. Dayalan Hemalatha departs for three runs off six balls.
New Zealand 11/1; Suzy Bates 7(6 b Radha Yadav c Tanya Bhatia.3 overs Suzy Bates goes straight down the ground and picks up the first four of the match, off Arundhati Reddy. The slower ball did the trick. Amy Satterthwaite is gone. Team India can look to play either 3 pacers Venkatesh Iyer or 2 pacers V Iyer. The full toss did the trick and Jemimah Rodrigues takes an easy catch at deep square-leg. NZ 116/2,.2 overs. Key Stats: Historically, New Zealand have won the series thrice. After a couple of months of hectic schedule that consisted of IPL 2021 and T20 World Cup 2021, Team India and New Zealand would be starting their post World Cup campaign with yet another bilateral T20I series.

IND vs NZ 1st T20 Match Highlights: India beat New Zealand

IND vs NZ highlights 1st T20: India beats New Zealand Rosemary Mair will not want to remember her first over in her debut T20. Guptill too looked in ominous touch at the other end as he deposited a slower one from Siraj over long-off. Flurry of wickets now as Anuja Patil, who just came in, is sent packing. Betway, the odds for Team India in this match are 1/2.
India raced to 50 for no loss in five overs with Rohit playing some delightful shots. Both take a tumble but get up and comfortably reach either end. But Guptill continued with his lively t20 world cup live cricket match innings, smashing four sixes and three fours in his 70 off 42 balls before being caught at deep mid-wicket. (With Inputs From PTI). He was missed badly in the T20 World Cup, and India may not want to make the same mistake again. Jasprit Bumrah and Mitchell Santner are second and third with 12 wickets each from 10 and 13 innings respectively. Satterthwaite blasts three boundaries in Poonam Yadav's bowling. Please email your thoughts to also read: IPL 2022: 10 Teams Official Format changes Explained Whats New? Beautifully timed shots today along with impeccable placement.

IND vs, nZ 1st T20I Highlights: India beat New Zealand by 5 wickets on Wednesday in the first game of the three-match T20I series at Sawai Mansingh Stadium in Jaipur. Rohit Sharma s 48 and Suryakumar Yadav s 62 guides Team India to 5 wicket victory over New Zealand in the first, t20I of the three-match T20I series here at the Sawai Mansingh. First up, the national anthems. New Zealand s followed by host India.

IND vs NZ 1st T20 highlights: India win by 5 wickets

Ind vs NZ T20 : Scorecard of India vs New Zealand 1st T20I 9.48 IST: After 18 overs, New Zealand is 138/4 with Katey Martin and Frances Mackay dhaka t20 live at the crease. India vs NZ 2021 1st T20I Predicted Playing 11 for Team India: Rohit Sharma (C KL Rahul, Shreyas Iyer, Suryakumar Yadav, Rishabh Pant (WK Venkatesh Iyer, Axar Patel, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Ravichandran Ashwin, Mohammed Siraj Yuzvendra Chahal. Earlier, half-centuries by Martin Guptill and Mark Chapman propelled the visitors to indian women's other t20 164 for six. New Zealand wins the first T20 by 23 runs. It was an encouraging start to life as skipper for Rohit, who took over from Virat Kohli in the shortest format following India's shock Super 12 exit at the T20 World Cup.
Priya Punia will be making her debut. This is Mandhana's seventh T20 half century. Overall, India and New Zealand have played 17 T20Is against each other. Arundhati Reddy is gone. 10.23 IST: At the end of 3 overs, India is 19/1. Three fours off Leigh Kasperek in the fifth over! And with that the 50 run partnership between them comes. Rahul fell to a soft dismissal on the first ball of Mitchell Santers spell to give New Zealand a wicket against run of play.

R Ashwin s 50th T20I tonight. Out come the teams - India, led by Rohit and New Zealand, led by Southee. Just two evenings after a World Cup heartbreak, New Zealand are here.

IND vs NZ, 1st T20: India Take 1-0 Lead as the Men in Blue

IND vs NZ 1st T20: Rohit Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav India, from needing 23 from the final four overs with eight wickets in hand, stuttered badly to leave them still requiring 10 off the last over, bowled by part-time seamer Daryl Mitchell. The batting looks sorted, but it is the bowling combination that Rohit and. India had the run rate under control until 10 overs with New Zealand reaching 65 for one. The home team was cantering to a comfortable win but messed up the chase in the final four overs. Both have hit a a few boundaries plus a pair of maximums from Smriti.
Jemimah Rodrigues 39 (33b) 4s-6 and India is 103/3 after.1 overs. The hosts were cruising towards a target of 165 as Rohit struck a quickfire 48 and Suryakumar Yadav made. Smriti Mandhana 58 (34b) 4s-7, 6s-3 ind vs nz first t20 and India 102/2,.3 overs. Priya Punia 4 (5b) 4s-1.11 IST: Frances Mackay opens the bowling for New Zealand. 10.34 IST: Jemimah Rodrigues gets in on the act now. India have as many as 5 options with them in the form of Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Deepak Chahar, Mohammed Siraj, Harshal Patel, and Avesh Khan. All-rounders: Axar Patel Venkatesh Iyer, bowlers: Avesh Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Deepak Chahar, Harshal Patel, Mohammed Siraj, Ravichandran Ashwin Yuzvendra Chahal. Poonam Yadav breaches Gurrey's defence. Original decision was not out and the third umpire takes a look.

Such is international cricket. No rest for the weary! Less than 10 minutes left for the start. Skipper Rohit Sharma and Suryakumar Yadav produced sublime knocks as India bungled towards end before recovering in time to fashion a five-wicket win over New Zealand in the opening.

Add

Comments

Menu