Ind vs nz t20 2

Sports channels - Star Sports 1, Star Sports 1 HD, Star Sports 1 Hindi, Star Sports 1 Hindi HD, Star Sports. Ashwin stops short of bowling as the ball looks to be slipping away. One run off the first three balls. Two singles to start the over.
Venkatesh gets off the mark with a boundary off an inside edge. Plenty of dew in the outfield. Bowler, o M, r W, nB, wD, eCO, india Innings 79-10 (18.1 Ov). The required rate has climbed past eight. Decked into the pitch and Phillips pulls straight to deep square leg. A couple for Santner as he swats a short one to long off for two. Batter, r B 4s 6s, sR, extras 13 (b 4, lb 3, w 6, nb 0, p 0).

Ind vs NZ 2nd T20, Highlights: India win and seal series

Cricket Score, IND vs NZ 2nd T20I Highlights: India crush IND 63/0 in 9 overs: Sodhi continues. Back of length outside off and ind vs nz t20 2 it beats Mitchell. Guptill returns strike with one more to mid off. NZ 140/6 in 18 overs : Bhuvi bowls out.
NZ 73/1 in 8 overs: Ashwin continues. India need 62 runs in 54 balls. Rahul defends the next ball off the back foot. IND 45/0 in 6 overs: Boult to wrap up the PowerPlay. Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders: IPL 2022 Live Cricket Score, Live Score Of Today's Match on ndtv Sports. Yorker just outside off stump and Seifert is late on the jab and misses. Falls for a 36-ball.

India vs New Zealand 2nd, t20I Highlights From jsca International Stadium Complex In Ranchi November :54 (IST) Rishabh Pant finishes the match in style, India clinch series 2-0, india. After beating, new Zealand in the second, t20I, India will be hoping to continue the winning run and seal the series on November 19 (Friday. The Rohit Sharma-led side defeated the Black Caps by five. There comes Rishabh Pant s one-handed biggie and he seals the game as well as the series for. India in his trademark style!

India vs New Zealand Highlights 2nd T20: India beat New

IND vs NZ 2nd T20I: Rahul, Rohit fifties power India Good odisha t20 length and straight and Guptill smashes it straight over the odisha t20 rope and into the sidescreen. NZ 102/3 in 13 overs: Axar bowls out. Short and knocks menacingly into Guptill's helmet as he misses the pull.
Munro,.3 35-3 williamson,.5 61-4 ross Taylor,.3 89-5 (. NZ 114/3 in 14 overs: Chahar comes back into the attack. Daryl Mitchell c Suryakumar b Harshal 31(28b 3x4 0x6). IND 32/0 in 4 overs: Here's Milne. Back of length and slower one again and Seifert ind vs nz t20 2 almost loops it to Rohit at cover. Outside off again and Neesham connects this time only to see a chunk of his bat launch into the air while the ball dripples on the pitch. Single to end the over. A change of ball.

A slower ball, on a length, around off. Pant skips down and lofts it back over the bowler s head for a maximum! India, wIN THE match BY 7 wickets and they take an unassailable lead of 2-0 in this three-match T20I series. Indian batsman Rohit Sharma and KL Rahul cross each other to complete a run during their 2nd Twenty20 cricket match against. New Zealand at jsca International Stadium Complex in Ranchi, Friday, Nov.

Full Scorecard of NZ Women vs IND Women Only T20I 2021/22

pondicherry t20 IND vs NZ, 28th Match (Group 2), ICC Mens T20 World Cup 2021 India Playing XI : andhra t20 Rohit Sharma (c KL Rahul, Suryakumar Yadav, Rishabh Pant (wk Shreyas Iyer, Venkatesh Iyer, Axar Patel, R Ashwin, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Deepak Chahar, Harshal Patel New Zealand Playing XI : Martin Guptill, Daryl Mitchell, Mark Chapman, Glenn. NZ 14/0 in pondicherry t20 1 over: Bhuvi to Guptill first ball. It was a walk in the park in the end. Glenn Phillips c sub (Gaikwad) b Harshal Patel 34(21b 1x4 3x6). More grace from Rahul, who uses his bottom hand for a wristy flick over mid wicket for four.
NZ 42/0 in 4 overs: Bhuvi back with a change of ends. Chapman in at one-drop. Straying down leg and it's called a wide. NZ 69/1 in 7 overs : Harshal bowls his first ball in international cricket. IND 16/0 in 2 overs: Trent Boult to share the new ball. 4 leg byes next ball. Debutant Harshal Patel brought his IPL form into the match, claiming 2 for 25 in four overs.

Welcome to Sportstar s highlights of the second, t20I between, india and, new Zealand from Ranchi. Delight for Rohit Sharma and his team as they take an unassailable 2-0 lead in the three-match. NZ, women vs IND, women Only T20I 2021/22 - Score Report m result Only T20I, Queenstown, February 08, 2022, India.

Add

Comments

Menu