Wi vs sri lanka t20

champions West Indies crashed out of the ongoing ICC T20 World Cup after losing to Sri Lanka by 20 runs in a Super 12 Group 1 match in Abu Dhabi on Thursday. Cricket West Indies (CWI) has signed with Sky New Zealand for the exclusive live coverage to all West Indies home matches played in the Caribbean. By, west Indies vs Sri Lanka highlights, T20 World Cup: Sri Lanka defeated West Indies by 20 runs at the T20 World Cup on Thursday, confirming the defending champions' elimination from the tournament while Australia stayed on course for the semi-finals. Home cricket / West Indies vs Sri Lanka, T20 World Cup: Highlights.
West Indies won the match by 3 wickets and Fabian Allen was named for Man of the Match for his rocking and match-winning 21 runs from 6 balls. Team Squads West Indies T20I Squad: Kieron Pollard (captain Nicholas Pooran, Fabian Allen Dwayne Bravo, Akeal Hosein, Fidel Edwards, Andre Fletcher, Chris Gayle, Jason Holder, Evin Lewis, Obed McCoy, Rovman Powell, Lendl Simmons, Kevin Sinclair Sri Lanka T20I Squad: Dimuth Karunaratne. Tournament, sri Lanka tour of West Indies, 2021. In the first T20I, West Indies won the toss and went for bowling first. Head to Head, matches 12, SL Won 6, WI Won. Result, sri Lanka won by 43 runs. The target was not so big for the West Indies power hitter.

T20 World Cup 2021 Highlights, West Indies vs Sri Lanka

West Indies Vs Sri Lanka Live Score (T20) : : Ball by Ball Shimron Hetmyer scored an unbeaten 81 off 54 balls. Niroshan Dickwella (wk Danushka Gunathilaka, Pathum Nissanka, Dinesh Chandimal, Angelo Mathews (c Thisara Perera, Wanindu Hasaranga, Ashen Bandara, Akila Dananjaya, Lakshan Sandakan, Dushmantha Chameera. PWH de Silva was named Man of the Match. Story Saved, oPEN APP). The match was low scoring but it was entertaining because of Kieron Pollards six 6s in an over and super hat trick made by Akila Dananjaya.
West Indies came up unchanged and Sri Lanka with one change, SL included Lakshan Sandakan in place of Nuwan Pradeep. The 3 T20I WI vs SL series 2021 was level by 1-1 win. West Indies won the 3 T20I series 2021 between WI and SL by 2-1. Pathum Nissanka was the top scorer with 81 runs at the strike rate ind vs aus 2nd t20 2020 highlights of 115.71 and Wanindu Hasaranga was the highest wicket-taker with 8 wickets. WI batsmen were on the crease to chase the target but SL bowlers could not allow them to settle down and bowled out the entire squad at 117 runs only. West Indies vs Sri Lanka highlights: Squads: West Indies Squad: Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis, Roston Chase, Shimron Hetmyer, Kieron Pollard(c Andre Russell, Nicholas Pooran(w Dwayne Bravo, Jason Holder, Akeal Hosein, Ravi Rampaul, Oshane Thomas, Hayden Walsh, Andre Fletcher, Lendl Simmons. After getting a ind vs aus 2nd t20 2020 highlights good start of 95 runs for the opening partnership, they struggled a bit in the middle but managed to score 160 south africa t20 world cup squad runs on the scoreboard. Dinesh Chandimal at the number 4 position made his careers 5th T20 fifty that helped Sri Lanka to reach 131. West Indies 169/8 in 20 overs (Nicholas Pooran 46, Shimron Hetmyer 81 Wanindu Hasaranga 2/19).

West Indies, vs, sri, lanka, lIVE score ( t20 ) Quick Scorecard Full scorecard Ball by ball commentary FP commentary. West Indies, vs, sri, lanka, at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi, 04 November, 2021. 04 November, 2021 Starts (IST) Match Ended. 189/3 (20.0 ov) Super 12 - Match. T20, world Cup 2021 Highlights, West Indies vs, sri, lanka : Sri, lanka beat West Indies by 20 runs.

West Indies vs Sri Lanka T20 World Cup 2021 Highlights

West Indies vs Sri Lanka: SL knocks WI out of T20 World Sri Lanka batsmen struggled a lot and were not able to score a big total. FanCode to exclusively live stream all the cricket matches from the three-match T20 International and three-match one-day international (ODI) and two-match test series between Sri Lanka and West Indies in India. TV Listings, sri Lanka v West Indies 2021 TV Listings.
WI Playing XI, lendl Simmons, Evin Lewis, Chris Gayle, Nicholas india nz t20 Pooran (wk Kieron Pollard (c Jason Holder, Fabian Allen, Dwayne Bravo, Kevin Sinclair, Obed McCoy, Fidel Edwards. Sri Lanka visited West Indies for 2 Tests, wi vs sri lanka t20 3 ODIs, and 3 T20I matches series in the month of March - April 2021. The agreement includes both television and digital rights that means Sky Sport New Zealand including its Sky Go mobile app and Sky Now app will offer live coverage and highlights of televised West Indies home series. All the T20I matches of the series were played at Coolidge Cricket Ground, Antigua. Bravo got 2 wickets. West Indies vs Sri Lanka Highlights: The match was held in Abu Dhabi. The battle between Sri Lankas spinner and West Indiess power hitter ended with the win. The first T20I match of the series started on Ashen Bandara, Pathum Nissanka made their debut for Sri Lanka and Kevin Sinclair played his first T20I for West Indies. Live Blog, t20 World Cup, West Indies vs Sri Lanka Highlights: load more. Charith Asalanka smashed 68 off 41 balls as Sri Lanka put on board a challenging 189/3.

Defending champions West Indies were eliminated from the semi-final race in the. T20, world Cup after. West Indies, vs, sri, lanka, at Coolidge Cricket Ground, Antigua, 05 March, 2021.

West Indies vs Sri Lanka, 3rd T20I Quick Scorecard, Match

Sri Lanka (T20) Watch espn Cricket West Indies (CWI) signed four-year broadcast rights agreement with SuperSport securing the rights to West Indies Cricket until the end of 2024 in sub-Saharan Africa. In reply, West Indies were restricted on wi vs sri lanka t20 169/8. UK pay-television broadcaster BT Sport has signed a five-year deal for exclusive rights to all of the West Indies cricket teams home matches, with an agreement to show all mens and womens domestic and international cricket from West Indies. Wanindu Hasaranga had the best figures of 2/19 in four overs.
SuperSport to provide exclusive live coverage of all West Indies international home matches and domestic tournaments played in the Caribbean on television and their digital platforms. Brief Scores: Sri Lanka 189/3 in 20 overs (Pathum Nissanka 51, Cjarith Asalanka 68; Andre Russell 2/33). Share this article ON, topics t20 world cup, close Story. WI bowlers bowled really well and stopped SL batsmen at the score of 131 runs only. Asalanka and opener Pathum Nissanka (51 off 41 balls) wi vs sri lanka t20 added 91 runs.1 overs. In the 3rd T20I, the decider of the series, Sri Lanka decided to bat first after winning the toss but once again the top order of the team grappled and failed to give a good start.

05 March, 2021 Starts (IST) Match Ended. 160/6 (20.0 ov) 2nd T20I. T20, world Cup 2021 West Indies vs, sri, lanka, highlights From Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium in Abu Dhabi. Super 12 - Match 35, ICC World Twenty20, 2021, Nov 04, 2021. Abu Dhabi 04 November, 2021 23:29 IST.

Add

Comments

Menu